Saturday, October 18, 2008
The pilot...
I'm back to blogging. Not that I ever took it really seriously or anything. But hopefully, this time around, it's going to be a regular exercise and in a direction where I plan to post my observations on socially awkward situations that I encounter. The url of this blog is the result of a running joke...my most creative one ;), in that, I heard it on some stand-up comedy show, but forgot exactly who said it. I keep bumping into these people, mostly Chinese and East Asian friends, who ask me if there is a relation between the Native Indians of Americas and the "real" Indians. Ohh yeah, we are the REAL ones. After all the years of growing up learning how proud I should be, about my identity as an Indian, here I am telling people...OH, NO NO, you see...there are two kinds of Indians, the feather-type Indians who used to live in the Americas and who are almost extinct now, and the dot-type Indians who are way too many in number...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Started off with a bang!
Hey, my first set of comments :)...thanks!!!
Post a Comment